ERA attends the EU SPORT FORUM 2019 in Buracest.
More than 400 participants from many sports on European and national levels.
The headlines and focuspoints of the forum are:
- Doping in sport
- Are the rights and interests of athletes sufficiently taken into account by sport governing bodies?
- How can schools better contribute to the promotion of healthy lifestyles?
- The role of sport federations in the promotion of European sport
- Can Europe still attract major sport events ?
- Update on European Commission’s activities
- Are sport rights protected enough in the EU?
- Why and how should grassroots sport be financed.
- Justice in sport
- Challenges of less popular sports
- How will Europeans engage in sport in the future?