- Keep the injured and others members of the group safe from further danger, keeping them as warm and comfortable as possible and administer first aid.
- If necessary call Mountain rescue and start recovery procedures.
- Don’t forget about your own safety.
Order of questions from emergency services:
- Where did it happen?
- What happened?
- How many injured?
- What kind of injury?
- Wait for further questions
Important Telephone numbers
Know the relevant emergency numbers for
- Mountain rescue
- Ring 999 (International 112) and ask for appropriate service