ERA has established the ERA E-path coordination group
ERA announced at the 49th General Meeting in Echternach that we will establish an E-path coordination group in 2019 as part of our E-path Strategy.
When commemorating the E-path meeting and event in Tarifa of the three E-paths E4, E9 and E12, ERA initiated the E-path Coordination Group on the 24th March.
The group consists of: Antonio Turmo, Spain – Ruben Jordao, Portugal – Helmut Schuster, Germany – Steen Kobberø-Hansen, Denmark/ERA – Boris Micic, Serbia/ERA temporary participation.
The group met and discussed the purpose, goals and tasks, and agreed that:
- The group will qualify the information of the E-paths already existing at ERA promotion website era-ewv-ferp.org (short link: bit.ly/e-paths).
- The group will contact relevant member organisations during summer 2019 in order to ask for experts on E-paths in their country to participate in contact groups for each E-path. The contact groups shall assist in gathering correct and updated information of the E-paths.
- The coordination group will also work on E-paths activities.
- The coordination group will meet in June among others to write down the task descriptions for the coordination group and the contact groups and to set down the concrete plan.
- The coordination group will report status and way ahead at the 50th General Meeting in Bad Urach.