Steen from the ERA board and his girlfriend Vigga visited Tuscany during Easter 2022.
They used the village Castelnuovo as the center for their experiences.
Here are their recommendations for the area.
The recommendations are from their actual visits based on Angelo Latorre from FIE, who lives in the area.
Find pictures in the links below.
These cities/villages are worthwhile for visits:
These walks are recommended:
- Crete Senesi, which is a very specific area in Tuscany. See the 21 km route in Outdooractive.
- Roundtour from Castelnuovo, see the route in Outdooractive.
- Roundtour at Podere Il Palazzo, see the route in Outdooractive.
- AntoniMax – Chianti Soul Kitchen
- Bengodi Enoteca Ristorante
- Ristorante Quei 2
- La Taverna della Berardenga
- Antica Trattoria Papei in Siena
The Bar Centrale Snc Di Meniconi Silvia E C was used as base for breakfast and lunch. They served the best lunch in Italy.