On a Leading Quality Trails – Best of Europe, Day Walk you can:
- walk along some of the best trails in Europe
- walk along natural paths in varied and impressive landscape
- pass interesting cultural sights
- not get lost on the trail because there is hiker friendly marking and distinct signposting
Find the Leading Quality Trails – Best of Europe, Day Walk here:
The Leading Quality Trails – Best of Europe, Day Walk – shortened to Quality Day Walk – are certified trails that live up to strong quality criteria set by ERA.
What is a Quality Day Walk?
The Quality Day Walk are trails of 4 – 25 km length and are based on one of the themes:
|Dream tour||is the classical Quality Day Walk|
|Cultural experience||has focus on and special criterias for cultural experience|
|Nature delight||has focus on and special criterias for natural experience|
|Family pleasure||is for families with children|
|Discover tour||is with special requirements for food and products|
|Comfortable hike||is for people with walking difficulties|
|Winter bliss||is designed for safe winter walking|
|Urban walk||is adapted to culture and trails in towns|
Pending the theme of the Quality Day Walk, the trail must live up to certain criteria such as:
- Walk on natural soil and avoid composite pavement
- Avoid busy roads
- Walk through varying landscapes with a high experience factor
- Pass natural or cultural attractions
- Avoid intensively transformed environment
- Clear guidance for walkers is a must
- There is network management with signposts
- There is an easily recognizable starting point
Find the Quality Day Walks here:
Please note that the shown Quality Day Walks for the time being are part of testing the system around the LQT-BE, Day Walk.
They are pilot trails, which are certificed during that test.
|Luxembourg||Dreamtour||Guttland.Trails Siwe Brécke-Wee|
|Luxembourg||Nature delight||Guttland.Trails Fuussepad|