Updated at 6-09-2021
Eurorando 2021 and Eurorando 2022 are planned to take place in beautiful Sibiu, Transylvania in Romania by two main events from 26. September to 3. October 2021 and from 11th of September to 18th of September 2022.
We came to this decision as we wish to give everyone the opportunity to participate in Eurorando.
- We adopted common standards to ensure your safety.
- We will have a limited number of participants for the 2021 event in order to prioritize each person’s health and a big number of participants in 2022.
- We will apply the safety measures on all our trails, transport service and accommodation facilities, in order to maintain the high standards of the event.
- If you book your Eurorando trip in 2021, we guarantee no risk for your reservation. In case of any travel restrictions or other unpredictable situations, we will move your reservation under the same conditions for 2022.
- Furthermore, you will get a 100% refund, if you decide to cancel your reservation 90 days prior arrival.
- In the worst-case scenario, if Eurorando 2021 will be cancelled (in the period from 26.06.2021. /90 days before EURORANDO 2021/ and 26.09.2021.) by any major force reasons in 2021, we will automatically transfer the reservation for you in 2022 (same hotel, same price, and same and service).
- Therefore, as a safe measure, you will have a double reservation for both events under the same conditions.
We encourage you to participate in both events, as you will get more benefits, the chance to discover more places and people, and contribute to the revival of tourism. We truly believe that by being part of Eurorando 2021 we can reset for growth beyond coronavirus, helping the local communities and people through the crisis and into the recovery.”
Sibiu is one of Romania’s cultural and tourism capitals, attracting tourists due to its wonderful medieval charm, excellent views of the surrounding landscapes, great food, and stunning parkland.
Read more about Sibiu here: